Summary Report from the City Council meeting of April 23, 2018.
- A reminder that early voting has started for the City General election for Mayor and City Council Place #3. Registered voters can vote at any early voting location in Montgomery County. There is no early voting at City Hall. Election Day voting is Saturday, May 5th from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Oak Ridge North City Hall.
- City Council approved payment of $11,500 for engineering costs for Robinson Road main lanes.
- City Council approved payment of $34,500 for engineering costs for a turn lane from Robinson Road into the Oak Ridge North Commerce Park. This is an Economic Development Corporation project.
- City Council approved annexation of a 7.81-acre tract of land known as the Vaught tract, owned by the City into the City.
- A deed conveying a 3.23-acre drainage ditch from the Vaught tract to the Drainage Ditch No. 6 (DD6) was approved.
- Council approved amendments to the Capital Improvement Budget to add sources of revenue and expenditures for projects original scheduled in Fiscal Year 2017, but carrying over to Fiscal Year 2018.
- Paula Cleveland was named to the Community Affairs Committee.
- A lease payment, in the amount of $20,000 was approved to Motorola for Police Radios.